1099-MISC income tax statements are now available online. You can view, copy, or print this important tax document.
- Select myPFDinfo
- Select the appropriate Dividend Year
- Enter your information or login to myAlaska (Note: You may be prompted to validate your myAlaska account with your DMV information due to a recent myAlaska upgrade)
- Select the number (Application Locator Number) under the name
- Select the “Document Center” tab and your 1099 is under “Miscellaneous”
- The file will open as a PDF to print or view.
If you do not have Adobe Acrobat Reader, download the free Adobe Acrobat Reader at http://get.adobe.com/reader/. PFD does not provide support for installing or using the Adobe Acrobat Reader. Print your 1099-MISC from the Adobe Reader by clicking the printer icon near the top left of the page. Contact us for additional assistance.
Disclaimer: Information posted on this website summarizes the Permanent Fund Dividend Program, is supplemental only, and does not supersede the applicable Statutes and Regulations.