1099-MISC income tax statements are now available online. You can view, copy, or print this important tax document.
- Select myPFDinfo
- Change the Dividend Year to get the appropriate 1099
- Enter your information and select “Check Status of Applicant”
- If required, enter your myAlaska Login
- Select “View or Print 1099”. (You can also access 1099’s for any children you sponsored by selecting their name at the bottom of the page)
- The file will open as a PDF to print or view.
If you do not have Adobe Acrobat Reader, download the free Adobe Acrobat Reader at http://get.adobe.com/reader/. PFD does not provide support for installing or using the Adobe Acrobat Reader. Print your 1099-MISC from the Adobe Reader by clicking the printer icon near the top left of the page. Contact us for additional assistance.
Disclaimer: Information posted on this website summarizes the Permanent Fund Dividend Program, is supplemental only, and does not supersede the applicable Statutes and Regulations.