What is an Electronic Signature
An electronic signature is the ability to certify information you provide online without a written signature.
- To Electronically sign your PFD online application, you must first have a valid myAlaska account.
- To create a myAlaska account, you must:
- Have been paid a 2013 dividend;
- Be 18 years of age or older;
- Have a valid Alaska Driver's License or ID card; and
- Have an email account.
- Each adult (over the age of 18) must create their own myAlaska account. If you are over the age of 18 and sponsoring a minor child, you would use your myAlaska account to electronically sign your child's PFD application.
- Printable step-by-step instructions to apply with an electronically signed PFD Application.
Please Note: Applications must be submitted between January 1 and March 31, 2014. Once you have submitted your application, you will receive a confirmation number as proof that you have successfully applied online.
Disclaimer: Information posted on this website summarizes the Permanent Fund Dividend Program, is supplemental only, and does not supersede the applicable Statutes and Regulations.