2014 Dividend Amount
The first payment is scheduled to be direct deposited on October 2nd, 2014.
Checks for the first payment will also be mailed October 2nd, 2014.
Check Your Application Status
PLEASE NOTE: The Division is currently experiencing a high volume of public contact. Our technicians thank you for your patience!
- Check your Application Status and verify your mailing address is current by selecting "myPFDinfo." Please remember, you will need your Alaska Driver's License or ID to view your information.
- Attach an electronic signature to a Signature Page application submitted by selecting "Attach an Application e-signature."
- Print a signature page by selecting "Reprint a Signature Page."
- 2014 (and prior years) dividend applications that are in "Eligible-Not Paid" status on September 19th, 2014 will be distributed October 2nd, 2014.
- 2014 (and prior years) dividend applications that are in "Eligible-Not Paid" status on October 16th, 2014 will be distributed October 23rd, 2014.
Electronic 1099's are available
An electronic version of your 1099-MISC income tax statement is available for print or storage.
Disclaimer: Information posted on this website summarizes the Permanent Fund Dividend Program, is supplemental only, and does not supersede the applicable Statutes and Regulations.