Check Your Application Status
- Check your Application Status by selecting "myPFDinfo." Please remember, you will need your Alaska Driver's License or ID to view your information
- To attach an Electronic Signature or print a Signature Page, visit "myPFDInfo" and select the Document Center tab in your record
- Paper applications can take 4-6 weeks before they are available for viewing in "myPFDInfo"
- 2014 (and prior years) dividend applications that are in "Eligible-Not Paid" status on May 15th, 2015 will be distributed May 21st, 2015.
- 2014 (and prior years) dividend applications that are in "Eligible-Not Paid" status on June 12th, 2015 will be distributed June 18th, 2015.
- 2015 (current year) dividend applications that are in "Eligible-Not Paid" status on September 18th, 2015 will be distributed October 1st, 2015.
Electronic 1099's are available
An electronic version of your 1099-MISC income tax statement is available for print or storage.
Disclaimer: Information posted on this website summarizes the Permanent Fund Dividend Program, is supplemental only, and does not supersede the applicable Statutes and Regulations.