The 2014 PFD Application period ended March 31st.
Check Your Application Status
- Check Your Application Status by selecting "myPFDinfo." Please remember, you will need your Alaska Driver's License or ID to view your information.
- Paper applications submitted may take up to 4-6 weeks before the application is available.
- Attach an electronic signature to a Signature Page application submitted by selecting "Attach an Application e-signature."
- Print a signature page by selecting "Reprint a Signature Page."
- 2013 (and prior years) dividend applications that are in "Eligible-Not Paid" status on April 11th will be distributed April 17th, 2014.
- 2013 (and prior years) dividend applications that are in "Eligible-Not Paid" status on May 9th will be distributed May 15th, 2014.
- 2014 (current year) dividend applications that are in eligible status on September 19th, 2014 will be distributed October 2nd, 2014.
Electronic 1099's are available
An electronic version of your 1099-MISC income tax statement is available for print or storage.
Disclaimer: Information posted on this website summarizes the Permanent Fund Dividend Program, is supplemental only, and does not supersede the applicable Statutes and Regulations.